Purtrex PX01-10 Cartridge Filter
Purtrex PX01-10 Water Filters:
- Purtrex Depth Cartridge Filters consist of thermally bonded micro fibers of polypropylene which create a strong secure cartridge that traps particles throughout its depth.
- The Purtrex Depth Cartridge Filters incinerate to trace ash for easy disposal.
- The PX01-10 water filter has a high dirt holding capacity which means longer life and fewer changeouts.
- The Purtrex PX-01-10 filter features fast rinse-up in high purity applications.
- Typical applications for the PX01-10 water filter include: wide Chemical compatibillity, Pating baths, Potable Water, Amine filtration, oil & gas.
- Meets FDA compliance for food and beverage contact.
|Flow rate||High Flow at Low Pressure Drop|
|Maximum Operating Differential Pressure||35||PSID|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||38||°C|
|Packed per Case||40||pieces|
|Case Shipping size||26x33x55||cm|
|Case Shipping Weight||6||kg|
|GE Part Number||1193117|
|Meets FDA Title||21||Requirements|
For a direct quotation, please contact us: Feedback Form or call us on +31 152 610 900