Grundfos Submersible Pumps
- the SP pumps are made from 100% high-grade stainless steel to ensure efficient corrosion resistance and long product life in even the most demanding environments. The range is available in three grades of stainless steel.
- Grundfos 4” SPE pumps are submersible well pumps for use in 4-inch and larger wells. SPE pumps are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and are uitable for use in Environmental applications.
- the SQ is a submersible well pump designed to fit into wells with a diameter of 3" or larger.
- the SQE is the only constant pressure pump on the market fully equipped with built-in electronic controls which allow for advanced computer controlled performance and state of the art protection features including sophisticated diagnostics.
- The SQFlex family is an environmentally-friendly water supply system. SQFlex pumps are fitted with a permanent magnet motor which enables the efficient use of energy from a wide range of supply options.
Grundfos submersible well pumps are available in a wide range of sizes and materials to fit your application needs.
A global leader in submersible ground-water pumps, Grundfos has perfected the total package. Our SP and SQ pumps feature state-of-the-art hydraulic design combined with energy-efficient motors, providing high operating reliability regardless of the application. Monitoring and controls are available for constant system optimization.