Eaton Snap-Ring NMO-25-P01S-60M Nylon Monofilament filter bag
Part Number: F5500069
|Model||NMO 25 P01S 60M|
|Pore size in µ||25.00|
Dimensions / Weights
|Length in inch||16.00|
|Length in cm||40.00|
|Diameter inch||7||Diameter mm||180|
|Quantity per case||60 pieces|
Eaton Snap-Ring Filter Bag
SNAP-RING filter bags are manufactured to the highest standards. Materials must meet stringent specifications for filtration performance and media purity.
Production under ISO 9001:2008 quality systems ensures reliability and repeatability from order to order, year after year.
Sewn construction and reliability at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty sewing thread and the metal seal ring are produced to Eaton specification
- The SNAP-RING seal ring adapts to any bag filter housing
- Material is free from silicone and crater-forming substances (including HT material)
- Eaton strongly recommends the use of an insertion tool that facilitates the insertion of the filter bag into the bag filter housing and ensures the correct alignment of the filter bag inside the restrainer basket
- Maximum operating Temperature
- Polypropylene 110°C (230°F)
- Polyester 190° (374° F)
- Nylon 190° (374° F)
- Maximum Pressure Differential 2.5 bar (36.2 psi)
- Paints and varnishes