Eaton LOFWIND LW-19-P-P-150 (30M)
Part Number: F5880944
|Model||LW 19 P P 150|
|Pore size in µ||150.00|
Dimensions / Weights
|Length in inch||19.50|
|Length in cm||49.53|
|Quantity per case||30 pieces|
|Carton shipping weight in lbs||0.00|
LOFWIND String Wound Cartridge Filters
The LOFWIND filter cartridges from Eaton offer a wide range of retention ratings.
The graded pore structure allows efficient particle retention.
They are further characterized by a low initial differential pressure combined with high flow rates.
Features / Benefits
- String wound depth filter cartridges
- Broad range of applications due to a wide chemical compatibility
- Many different combinations of filter materials and inner cores
- Bleached Cotton, Glass Fibre (baked), Polypropylene, washed Polypropylene
- Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Tinned Steel
- 0.5; 1; 3; 5; 10; 25; 50; 75; 100; 150 μm
- LOFWIND filter cartridges from Eaton are perfect for the filtration of process chemicals, photo chemicals, film developers,
- solvents, galvanic baths, edible oils, fats, acids and bases, process water, as well as for water treatment, condensate preparation and sea water desalination.