Eaton LOFTREX LX-5-10 (60M)
Part Number: F5880912
|Pore size in µ||10.00|
Dimensions / Weights
|Length in inch||5.00|
|Length in cm||12.70|
|Quantity per case||60 pieces|
|Carton shipping weight in lbs||0.00|
|Carton shipping weight in kg||0.00|
LOFTREX Cartridge Filters
The LOFTREX filter cartridges offer a wide range of retention ratings.
The graded pore structure allows efficient particle retention and high dirt holding capacity with low initial pressure drop.
They have no inner core.
Features / Benefits
- LOFTREX Filter Cartridges are made of pure polypropylene (melt blown) micro fibres, thermally bonded to prevent any fibre migration
- The polypropylene filter material offers excellent chemical compatibility
- LOFTREX Filter Cartridges do not contain an inner core
- Graded pore structure offers high dirt holding capacity with low initial pressure drop
- No surfactants are present to generate extractables leading to foaming or other undesirable effects on the filtrate
- According to FDA requirements (CFR 177)
- Polypropylene (melt blown)
- 1; 3; 5; 10; 20; 30; 50; 75; 90 μm @ 80 % Efficiency
- LOFTREX Filter cartridges from Eaton are perfect for a wide of range of process applications including food & beverage, pharmaceuticals,
- cosmetics, water treatment, DI water, RO prefilters, chemicals, solvents, plating solutions and more.