Eaton LOFTREX M LX-39-1-M (15L)
Part Number: LX-39-1-M (15L)
|Pore size in µ||1.00|
Dimensions / Weights
|Length in inch||39.00|
|Length in cm||99.06|
|Quantity per case||15 pieces|
|Carton shipping weight in lbs||0.00|
LOFTREX M Cartridge Filters
The LOFTREX-M filter cartridges offer a wide range of retention ratings.
The graded pore structure allows efficienct particle retention and high dirt holding capacity with low initial pressure drop.
They have an inner core.
Features / Benefits
- Made of 100 % high purity Polypropylene fibres (melt blown)
- No binders or adhesives
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Available in a variety of end cap/adapter configurations to fit all industry-standard housings
- Individually sealed in plastic foil
- According to FDA requirements (CFR 177.1520)
- High dirt holding capacity
- Polypropylene (melt blown)
- Polypropylene (optional: Stainless Steel)
- Silicone (standard), Buna-N, EPDM, Viton©, FEP encapsulated Viton
- 1; 3; 5; 10; 20; 30; 40; 50; 75; 90; 120; 150 μm @ 95 % Efficiency
- LOFTREX-M Filter Cartridges from Eaton are perfect for a wide range of process applications including RO prefiltration, machine coolants,
- chemicals, acids, bases, amine filtration, developers, beer, wine, bottled water, edible oils, lotions and many more.