Eaton LOFTOP N LTN-30-120-A-4 (15L)
Part Number: LTN-30-120-A-4 (15L)
|Model||LTN 30 120 A 4|
|Pore size in µ||120.00|
Dimensions / Weights
|Length in inch||30.00|
|Length in cm||76.20|
|Quantity per case||15 pieces|
|Carton shipping weight in lbs||0.00|
LOFTOP Nylon Cartridge Filters
The LOFTOP Nylon filter cartridges offer a wide range of retention ratings.
The graded pore structure allows efficienct particle retention and high dirt holding capacity with low initial pressure drop.
They have an inner core.
Features / Benefits
- Made of 100 % high purity Polyamide 6.6 fibres (melt blown)
- No binders nor adhesives
- Excellent chemical and thermal compatibility
- Available in a variety of end cap/adapter configurations to fit all industry-standard housings
- Beta rating of 5000, 99.98 % efficiency
- Individually sealed in plastic foil
- According to FDA requirements (CFR 177)
- Nylon 6.6 (melt blown)
- Nylon 6.6 glasfibre reinforced (optional: Stainless Steel)
- Nylon 6.6
- Silicone (standard), Buna-N, EPDM, Viton©, FEP encapsulated Viton
- 0.5; 1; 3; 5; 10; 20; 30; 50; 70; 90; 120 μm
- LOFTOP Nylon 6.6 Filter Cartridges from Eaton are ideal for the filtration of solvents, amine, glycol solutions, hydrocarbon (kerosene),
- solvent & aqueous based paints, lacquers, emulsions, waxes, return condensate, high temperature fluids.