Eaton LOFMEM E LME-40-0.2-DOES
Part Number: LME-40-0.2-DOES
|Model||LME 40 0.2 DOES|
|Pore size in µ||0.20|
Dimensions / Weights
|Length in inch||40.00|
|Length in cm||101.60|
|Quantity per case||12 pieces|
|Carton shipping weight in lbs||0.00|
LOFMEM E Series Cartridge Filters
The LOFMEM-E membrane filter cartridges represent the state of the art in ultrapure water filtration technology.
The microelectronics-grade filters are inherently hydrophilic and contain no added surfactants or wetting agents.
The polyethersulfone membrane offers superior flow characteristics, high contaminant capacity and consistent removal of submicron particles.
Features / Benefits
- Manufactured, flushed, tested and packaged in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom environment
- Filters are 100% flushed with 18 MΩ-cm DI water and integrity tested
- Resistivity rinse-up to 18 M Ω-cm and single digit ppb TOC levels in less than 30 minutes at 11.36 l/min (3 gpm) per 10-inch element
- Available in a variety of end cap/adapter configurations to fit all industry-standard housings
- Pore size, lot and serial number are stamped on each filter element for identification and traceability
- Media Asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane
- Inner core, end caps, cage olypropylene
- Support layers Spunbond polypropylene
- Gaskets / O-Rings Buna-N, EPDM, Silicone, Viton©, FEP encapsulated Viton O-Rings
- Micron ratings
0.03 μm; 0.1 μm; 0.2 μm; 0.45 μm
LOFMEM-E cartridges from Eaton are specifically engineered for ultrapure water filtration.
They are inherently hydrophilic and contain no added surfactants or wetting agents.