Eaton LOFCLEAN LC-39-A-25 (15L)
Part Number: F5881225
|Model||LC 39 A 25|
|Pore size in µ||25.00|
Dimensions / Weights
|Length in inch||39.00|
|Length in cm||99.06|
|Quantity per case||15 pieces|
|Carton shipping weight in lbs||0.00|
LOFCLEAN Cartridge Filters
LOFCLEAN filter cartridges are made of long acrylic fibres, bonded with phenolic resin.
This results in a rigid, self-supporting structure, which makes an inner core needless.
This solid structure provides consistent filtration performance under varying pressure conditions.
Features / Benefits
- Resin bonded depth filter cartridges
- Made of long acrylic fibres, bonded with phenolic resin
- No centre core, easy handling
- Self-stabilized by the phenolic resin
- One piece construction
- Media Acrylic fibres, bonded with phenolic resin
- 2; 5; 10; 25; 50; 75; 125; 150 μm
LOFCLEAN filter cartridges from Eaton are ideal for the filtration of industrial paints and lacquers, printing inks, inks, adhesives,
resins, emulsions, petroleum, waxes, organic solvents, low acids and bases (pH 5-9) and process water.