Description Rotating Drum Series RMS ®
Revolving drum is a machine intended for the filtration or screening of liquids in general, with punctured passes from 0,10 a 3 mm in standard performances, in order to achieve a solid- liquid separation.
It is a self cleaning device, able to work during long periods without needing attention.
- Beverages industries, distilleries, wine cellars, breweries, citric factories, malt factories.
- Food: cheese factories, dairies, preserves, sugar beet.
- Slaughter houses: pigs, cows, birds.
- Waste waters: treatment plants in different processes, income water as well as sludge treatment.
- Used and industrial waters treatment.
- Waste waters: wells, mining, carbon cleaning.
- Screening of: chemical products, salts, plastic, grains, water of paper industry, fibers.
- Recycling operations: waste waters of paints, oils and dissolvent clean up, dying factories.
- Various: fish and meat elaboration, brine factories, furs, etc.
Filtrating cylinder.- completely built in stainless steel of Aisi 304 or 316 quality, this cylinder is built with special machinery, by helicoidall wrapping of a triangular section profile over an assembly of support bars that follow the generative lines of the cylinder. All and each of the cross points between the helicoidal wrap and the support bars are welded, giving high rigidity and resistance to the assembly. The separation between spirals (light of pass) of the helicoidal wrap is regulated during its construction, in order to obtain the desired light of screen.
Body.- in strong metal welded stainless steel construction of Aisi 304 or 316 quality, provided with distribution box of the liquid to filter, income and exit connections, anchorage legs, sealing elements, etc..
Water elimination system.- is achieved by means of an expelling scraper which constantly scrubs with the filtrating cylinder, scrapping the wastes attached to the mesh, which by means of a discharge plate are collected in an endless container, etc... Built in brass..
Revolving brush.- for loosening of the retained solids over the filtrating drum. (In special applications).
Powering.- by means of a reducer group of endless screw broadly sized, tied by flange over a lateral wall of the body, minimal Ip-55 standard protection, class F isolation.